Sunday, June 12, 2011

Getting Ready for Grad School

My first book for my first graduate class arrived this weekend! My first class is in mediation which is required by all MEd degrees at ACU. I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't get it cheaper on my Kindle than the traditional book price, but at this point, cheap definitely trumps technology (the irony being this is an ONLINE degree).

I logged on for the first time today to start my online orientation. The technology nerd in me cries out, "This is so cool!" I like taking classes in pajamas and not scaring the people sitting next to me! I'm really excited to see how I fair having to time manage myself as far as my education. As someone who definitely needs structure and deadlines, this should prove very interesting. But since this is something I've wanted for several years now, the motivation is definitely there.

My start date is June 27. Should be interesting to see how this all plays out! Here's to the MEd class of 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment