Monday, July 20, 2009

the blog is back

Ok, after reviewing the situation, I've decided to reinvent the blog - only this time I won't be posting prayer requests in the event of upseting someone. So those will have to be emailed privately to those of you who are my special prayer warriors.

Since the death of "A Bed of Heather", I've been all over Texas for weddings, job hunts, and visits with friends.

I'm still unemployed, unfortunately. I guess that prayer request I can post for the world to see :) I've applied all over the place for teaching positions and am praying that God will place me where I'm needed (though my heart is in San Antonio). I do believe that working with children (and particularly with those with special needs) IS absolutely my calling, so I know it's just all in His timing to find where I'm supposed to use that gift.

Anyway, I'll be updating everyone once again on the job search and my time here. I plan on posting my wilderness study soon once I've got it updated the way I want it :)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment