Monday, January 7, 2013

...the two football game weekend...

Yep. I willingly watched two football games this weekend. The first - from my big comfy chair watching my Aggies proudly dominate that other team...OUch. And the second with Hilary and a bunch of strangers in the Yellow lot outside Reliant where it was 48 degrees and raining on and off. Yep. I did that. Me. The girl who missed the two biggest games of her college tenure thanks to Business Law. I have to say I enjoyed it - once my body went numb and hypothermia set in the game was enjoyable. I was very relaxed on Friday during that game. And stressed beyond reason on Saturday. Though again, the helped me forget a lot of that. So here I am officially a Texan in more ways than one now that I'm beginning to watch football..



No comments:

Post a Comment