Sunday, August 12, 2012

New Journey with a Rough Start

Goodnight - hope you don't need this pillow...
So for those I haven't told...my newly adopted dog is beginning heartworm injections tomorrow.  I'm absolutely terrified even though our vet is amazing, and I feel so blessed to have been led to her.  The office manager at my complex goes to church with the vet and her administrative assistance, who also used to manage my apartment complex when it first opened up and will maybe be moving into the same building I'm living in - in January.  Such a small amazing world that God uses to link His people together.  I started a page for Jaz to document the whole treatment - sort of therapy for me I guess.  Anyway, please keep us in your prayers - I know she is going to be hurting and  not really understanding what's going on.  It breaks my heart to put her through this after only having her for such a short time.  I don't want it to mess up the trust I've gained from her.  She's really been such a blessing since I've had her, and I really don't want to lose her or see her suffer.  Thanks, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment