Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Certification - Check!

Well, the final dives are complete, and the test is taken. All that is left is for me to go to the shop tomorrow and take my pic for my license and sign my folder. Look out fishies - they let me in!


So Smith Lake - visibility stinks! Couldn't see two feet in front of me - even if my goggles hadn't been fogging up! I tried taking some pictures, but as you can see, there's not much use in this lake. This is Melissa just a foot or so from me. Not to mention it's in the midst of a trailer park. The manager came by and fussed cause we were 'all' apparently speeding...I don't think anyone actually was. And we saw a little boy peeing off the side of a cliff. Real classy place. Don't recommend anyone coming here for any reason other than getting certified. But it's true what they say - if you can learn to dive in Smith Lake, you can dive anywhere!
The best part is that I've lost almost 8 pounds this summer due to all the swimming! Must...keep...exercising! And I have a semi-tan line, that I'm sure will disappear in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment